Tonight (Thursday 16th March) sees the Care for the Family – Mums’ Night Out tour here at The Vine.
This event is aimed at all mums – with a faith or none. Whether you’re a working mum, full-time mum, step-mum, adoptive mum, honorary mum, you love being a mum or you’re finding it tough at the moment – you deserve a night off!
You’ll leave with …
- Renewed confidence that the strength of your motherhood comes from the freedom to be you (because the Instagram-perfect family isn’t real!)
- An awareness of how to look after yourself and juggle the shifting demands of raising a family
- An emotional toolkit you can use when times get tough
- A reminder that you are worth the time you get to yourself – a healthy mum benefits you and your family
- An unforgettable night of fun, that’ll leave you feeling rejuvenated!